This paper briefly describes the composition principle of the fire protection equipment power monitoring system, and analyzes the design basis and related specifications of the fire equipment power monitoring system in the application. Through the introduction of the Ankerui fire equipment power monitoring system in Zhangjiagang Shimao Club, the realization of the function of the fire control equipment power monitoring system and its significance are expounded. Food Additive,Food Additives Sweetener,Aspartame Sweetener,Vanillin Powder Gan Su Original Flavor Co.,ltd , https://www.futureperfume.com
Ankerui Electric Co., Ltd. Shanghai Jiading
0 Project Overview
Shimao Group is an international and comprehensive investment group. It has been committed to real estate, tourism, hotels, commerce, import and export trade and other fields for many years. The design scope of this project is the fire protection equipment power circuit of Zhangjiagang Shimao Club. There are 3 three-phase dual power distribution boxes and 6 single-phase single-power distribution electric boxes. The project installs a power supply voltage signal sensor in the fire load distribution box, and the fire equipment power state monitor is installed in the fire control room, and the system adopts a bus form networking.
1 User requirements
This project requires the fire equipment power monitoring system to monitor the faults and abnormal conditions of the power supply of the fire equipment of Zhangmagang Shimao Club, and promptly alert the relevant personnel to eliminate these hidden dangers, to prevent fire, the fire equipment is available, and the equipment is not normal. Put into use.
To facilitate on-duty monitoring and management, the central host should have the following main functions:
1) According to the power distribution drawings, monitor the fire equipment of each circuit and master the operation of the power supply of the fire equipment.
2) Fire equipment power monitoring system can realize a unified monitoring platform, which can obtain real-time data of all parameters in the system; intelligent management of the entire fire equipment power monitoring system can detect relevant information such as the voltage status of the fire equipment power supply. Therefore, it is judged whether the power supply of the fire-fighting equipment has fault information such as open circuit, short circuit, over voltage, under voltage, phase loss and error.
3) The host should monitor the alarm and fault alarm events with real-time printing of event number, monitoring location, event nature, alarm parameters and date and time data. The alarm event data should be stored separately, with an independent query interface, and can not be modified for fault liability analysis.
4) In addition to the above provisions, other functions and performance of the mainframe shall comply with the national standard GB 28184-2011 "Fire Equipment Power Monitoring System" and GB 25506-2010 "Fire Control Room General Technical Requirements" standard.
2 Reference standard
The system is designed to meet the manufacturing and testing standards listed below:
1. ISO/IEC11801 "International Integrated Wiring Standards"
2. GB/50198 "Technical Specifications for Monitoring System Engineering"
3, GB28184-2011 "Fire Equipment Power Monitoring System"
4. GB25506-2010 "General Technical Requirements for Fire Control Room"
5, GB/T 50314-2006 "Intelligent Building Design Standards"
6, GB50016-2006 "Code for Fire Protection of Building Design"
7. GB50303-2002 "Code for acceptance of construction quality of building electrical installations"
8. JGJ 16-2008 "Code for Electrical Design of Civil Buildings"
9. GB50052-2009 "Design Specification for Power Supply and Distribution System"
10. GB50054-2011 "Design Specification for Low Voltage Distribution"
3.1 System Structure
Zhangjiagang Shimao Club Fire Equipment Power Monitoring System adopts the two-layer structure networking mode of fire equipment power status monitor + voltage sensor. According to the actual requirements of the project, the voltage sensor models for the fire protection equipment power monitoring system are: AFPM3-2AV and AFPM1-AV, and the fire equipment power status monitor model is AFPM100/B. The AFPM100/B is set in the warehouse fire control room, and one RS485 bus and DC24V power cable are connected to the sensors in the field distribution box. The system topology is as follows:
3.2 AFPM100/B system function
3.2.1 Monitoring alarm function
1. The status of the power circuit switch of the monitored equipment
2. Working status of the monitored equipment power supply (voltage, current and alarm status information)
3. Alarm response time: â‰¤100s
4, alarm sound signal: can be manually eliminated, when there is an alarm signal input again, can start again
5, the alarm light signal: the red LED indicator is always on
3.2.2 Control output function
1. Remotely operate the alarm relay of individual or all monitored equipment
2, monitor control output: normally open passive contact, capacity: AC250V 3A or DC30V 3A
3.2.3 Fault alarm function
1. The connection between the monitor and the module (voltage/current signal sensor) is open and shorted.
2. Monitor main power supply undervoltage (â‰¤80% main power supply voltage) or overvoltage (â‰¥110% main power supply voltage)
3. The connection between the monitor and its separate power supply is open and shorted.
4. When the above fault occurs in the monitor, it can emit an acousto-optic fault alarm signal that is obviously different from the monitoring alarm signal.
5, fault alarm response time: â‰¤ 100s
6, fault alarm sound signal: manual elimination, when there is an alarm signal input again, can start again
7, fault alarm light signal: yellow LED indicator is always on
8. During the fault period, the normal operation of the non-faulty loop is not affected.
3.2.4 Self-test function
1. Connection check: open circuit and short circuit of communication line and split power line
2, equipment self-test: manual inspection or system self-test
3, self-test time: â‰¤ 60s
3.2.5 Alarm Recording Function
1, record 10000 related fault alarm information
2. Alarm type: fault type, time of occurrence, fault description
3, alarm event query
4, alarm record printing
3.2.6 Printing function
The monitoring system can print Chinese characters and print alarm events and time, fault events and time.
In the event of an alarm such as an alarm or a fault, the speaker of the monitoring device will give a corresponding alarm sound to prompt, press the â€œmuteâ€ button to terminate the alarm, and the alarm light will be green. During the period, the staff can handle the faults. Everything returned to normal and the alarm light went out. If a new fault occurs, the silence indicator will turn off and the speaker will sound an alarm again.
Zhangjiagang Shimao Club Fire Equipment Power Monitoring System can monitor the power of fire equipment in real time. By detecting the voltage, current, switch status and other related equipment power information of the fire equipment, it is judged whether the power equipment has open circuit, short circuit, over voltage, Fault information such as undervoltage, phase loss, phase error and overcurrent (overload) are alarmed and recorded. The system is reliable, real-time and features digital, intelligent, networked, automated and continuous monitoring. Real-time reflection of the status of the power of the monitored equipment, and centralized display, which can effectively avoid the critical situation that the fire-fighting equipment can not work normally due to power failure during the fire, and maximize the reliability of the fire-fighting linkage system.
. Ren Zhicheng Zhou Zhong. Principles and Application Guidelines of Power Electrical Measurement Digital Instrumentation [M]. Beijing. China Electric Power Press. 2007. 4
. Zhou Zhong. Application of power meter in electric energy metering of large public buildings [J]. Modern Building Electric 2010. 6
About the author: Yang Junjun, female, undergraduate. Position: Now working for Ankerui Electric Co., Ltd., contact number, mobile phone, QQ
Http://news.chinawj.com.cn Editor: (Hardware Business Network Information Center) http://news.chinawj.com.cn
Food Additive,Food Additives Sweetener,Aspartame Sweetener,Vanillin Powder
Gan Su Original Flavor Co.,ltd , https://www.futureperfume.com